Star Bursts


Cherry Blossoms in Fairmount Park, 
Philadelphia, PA



Comments

  1. You folks are making this a very difficult week for being the poor sap who has to pick the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm skipping this week. I've rarely tried using any manual settings at all on my camera and never consciously tried to accomplish this effect. And if there are any old photos of mine that might still qualify they are not labeled so that I can find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never came close to getting one as pretty as yours but I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, really a nice sun through the cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I read the tut a couple of times and tried to find the proper setting. I do appreciate the chance to complete this theme but what I have is just by accident. That does not mean I am giving up. Give me some sun and I will try again. Thanks
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful, Cheryl. It reminds me of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck this week, Cheryl. This will be a toughie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've spent hours trying to link up but blogger is totally defying me. Will attempt again tomorrow. In the meantime sorry about the double entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am in Dallas watching volleyball games..... Have taken a few attempts @starbursts but don't think I've been successful ... All last wee was rain in HOuston.... Okay all excuses..... Am look.looking forward to seeing everyone else's work though

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am in Dallas watching volleyball games..... Have taken a few attempts @starbursts but don't think I've been successful ... All last wee was rain in HOuston.... Okay all excuses..... Am look.looking forward to seeing everyone else's work though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: