Spotlight – Holiday Traditions

Loved spending my morning looking through everyone’s FMTSO – Holiday Traditions.  This week’s focus ended up being family traditions, centered around the love found in the family, the enjoyment of each other and the food eaten on these holiday occasions.  Thank you all for sharing a few of your private moments. 

I am spotlighting those photos about family -

Peggy’s beautiful photo with bows in her hair – would love to see all the bows at the end of the night.

hairbows - peggy jones

Pauline’s Grands doing up the dishes and clowning a bit for their Grandmom.

DSCN3494 pauline

ChrisJ’s Christmas dinner, downsized but looking delicious.

20131225_140922_HDR Chris J

And finally Ann’s traditional Chinese meal.  And …. no I won’t go into the superior male thing….. Thank you Ann for sharing your traditions.

Uncle henry with the foods ANN

 

Next Week : Jan 3: The New Year Interpret as you wish. From celebrations to reflections to resolutions;  what does the New Year mean to you? 

Spotlight by Pauline

Comments

  1. Well thank you Ginger. I should have waited to the end of the evening to get that shot. That was my first selfie. I had my tripod up and finally learned how to set the timer. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say Ann's meal looked super delicious!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ann's meal did look quite delicious. I wanted to post my video that I posted on facebook but I couldn't figure out how to get it uploaded to Youtube and then to the blog. I was following the instructions but it wouldn't load. Anyhow, this was a great post and you chose some good spotlights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched your video yesterday on FB, wondered why you didn't link up to FSO - now I know. Who was the little girl singing? When I clicked on the icon to the right it didn't link??? Have a happy and safe new Year's

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Ginger, for spot lighting my photo, 'though in all honesty it was my son's photograph. Even so I did all the rest of the work! Looking forward to joining you all next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I think I should have been thanking Pauline! So sorry, Pauline. It was nice of you to think of me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ChrisJ, really there is no rule that says you have to be the photographer. But a family photo/tradition is a family photo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: