Spotlight on Leading Lines

I knew picking the spotlights was going to be hard this week.  Lines, leading lines; curves, straight, edges, frames, wires….. I could go on and on, on what is possible under the guise of this topic.  And wow did you notice the number of participants?  17, that is SEVENTEEN,  posts.  Everyone give themselves a pat on the back then call / email / text a friend and tell them to come join us next Friday, Feb 7,  when our topic will be Entrances.  Show us usual and unusual entrances in your towns and cities, from home doors, to gates in the city. (contributed by Mersad)

This weeks spotlight pick – out of 16 (didn’t pull one of mine) I got it down to five, then went back and reviewed and picked a different 5, good heavens;  Okay my final decision.  I chose the 3 roads; roads leading home or into our towns, taking us where we need to go.  jamas train

The first Jama’s commuter railroad through Singapore.  Straight and true

PC130001 Peggy

Then as far as you can go away from Singapore, Peggy’s road in mid-Kentucky.  Up and down, up and down, but also straight and true.

005 Kim USA

And on a return to FSO Kim takes us on a ride through the country on a snow and ice crusted road.  I hope she wasn’t driving on ice with one hand when she snapped this photo. 

Congratulations to all for your photos and your stories of home.  I wish I could have posted one from everyone.  We are still asking for topics for April and May.  Take a moment to read the ones set for the next two months and hope to see you all back here next week.

Comments

  1. Great selection this week.
    I thought of a theme that you may think suitable: show us the oldest building or structure in your town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, thanks for the topic. At first i thought didn't we just do that so i looked back through a few months.... Lol.... It was that I did the old building for RUSTIC...... I will put your suggestion on the side bar and work it in in April or May. Keep um coming....

      Delete
  2. Wonderful selections, and I'm glad that the blog keeps growing with new participants each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good choice, all 17 were wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very cool...happy I could join

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous photos. Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info about your group, Mersad, Thanks for all your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jim. Hope to have you on board again!

      Delete
  7. Mersad you want to intro this week's topic and put in inLinkz?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: